Thursday, May 29, 2008

Changes

CHANGES 1
Well today was the big deal. We signed on our house and I was able to go over and take a few last pictures of our backyard. It is starting to all bloom and is so green and pretty right now. I am going to miss the yard the most. So we are now considering ourselves to be "homeless".

I LOVE OUR LILAC BUSHES....


CHANGE 2

Also, I think its about time for Reegan to give up his "ninny".

(Most people refer to them as a plug.) I put Reegan down for a nap today and gave him his "ninny" as we always do (he only gets it at nap time and bed time) and he put it in his mouth and then he gave it to me, saying "no no". I thought, "WHAT THE HECK!!! IS HE GOING TO GIVE IT UP WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!" Well I started to inspect it thinking we had won the fight and he was not going to want it any more, but apparently not. It is so worn out, that it has a big hole in it. These plugs are from the ICU when Reegan was born, so we only had a few so we have held on to them as if they were gold. Reegan will not take a regular plug, and the hospital will only sell them to employees. Lucky we had a family friend who was a nurse, who helped us out and got us a few extra. However, I think its about time we part ways..... When you can use the plug as a pen holder something just isn't right! I guess its time to start the next fight. Hopefully our backup ninny will last until Reegan is familiar with the move into the apartment. (I put the pen through the "ninny" to show everyone the hole. When I took a picture of the "ninny" without it, it was hard to see the damage.)

3 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

OOH My Gosh, Taylor is gonna have his BINK Tell there are holes in it too. That picture is crazy w/ the pen in it. Gotta love our boys. The flowers are gorgeous T, Congrats.

charm said...

That's awesome you guys got it sold so fast!... even if you have to live in an apartment for awhile! Good luck with the building! (Where are you going to build, by the way?)

Jenn said...

from a dental point of view... ;) I know this is retarded, but I have to say it! As long as he gives up his "ninny" (that's pretty funny by the way) by the time he's 4 it won't affect his adult teeth. that hole is pretty awesome!