Monday, July 14, 2008

Random Birthday Pictures

Dallas was a big help opening the presents. He wanted to open them the minute he got to my parents house. He was a big helper! Reegan and Dallas look like they could be brothers, they are both so cute!


Grandma Glenda gave Reegan a frisbee sort of thing, and Reegan was having a great time trying to toss it over the car. He only managed to get it straight in the air or behind him.

Reegan spent most of the day today mowing the apartment carpet. He thought that was the best thing ever. It even makes the lawn mower sounds. (It came with bubbles but I am a mean mom and hide those the second we opened the box.)
Reegan and Mason are only 9 months apart. They are both pretty opinionated about things, but this was one of the peaceful moments between them. They were trying to escape down the drive-way without anyone seeing. Reegan on his bike, Mason with the baby stroller.

3 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

I bought Taylor the SAME Lawn mower. The bubbles are all used up and now I can't find anymore bubble bottles that size. Guess I'll have to check back at toys r us. I LOVED this toy. I remembered when ALI got one when he was 3 :)

Crystal said...

hey girl happy birthday to reegan.. man i must be a mean mom. my sister bought that same lawn mower for blayze's 2nd birthday and it is so annoying!! and no bubbles for it either. well looks like he had a good birthday! how is the house coming along?

Christa&James said...

He looks like he is so much fun!