Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Un-offical winner!

Reegan was told today at the bank, that he was the "un-offical" winner of the cutest kid in the drive thru window. We have to go to the bank almost every day, and he always wants the window down so he can wave and smile at the bank employees. He knows he is going to get smarties, so I am guessing that is why he is so perfect for them. I told the lady today that I agree, and think he is the cutest kid also! So we have a WINNER!




Since I had Reegan, I have worked part time for my parents here in Idaho Falls. I take Reegan with me, and since he was a new born we have graduated from the pack n' play, to a few cars, to now its like the office is a daycare instead of a storage unit office. But over the past 2 years, Reegan has won the hearts of several of our customers. We have a few couples that always come in just to say hello to him, or bring a little gift. Today one of our favorite customers brought Reegan an old antique Radio Flyer bike, with training wheels. The guy and his wife moved here from California and he is retired, but his wife works for the site, so they dont have any grandkids around here to spoil, so he has adopted Reegan. Reegan loves to get on the new bike, but hasn't matered the petals and its to big for him to just push with his feet, but he loves it.

The house is on the way. We had the plumbing and heating started at the end of last week and will have the electrical rough in all done next Tuesday. We are flying right along, and have our fingers crossed for being moved in the first part of October! :)