Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"my little chair..."




This past week Mitch and I started going through some baby stuff to get everything ready. I pulled out the bouncy chair thing to get it all washed up and ready for #2, and Reegan found it in the baby room last night. He came out of the room carrying the chair saying, "Ooooh my little chair". I tried to explain to him that it was for a baby, but he kept trying to sit his cute little butt in the chair. So I told him that the chair was for Dena, the famous white teddy bear. So for about 2 hours last night, we had to put Dena in and out of the chair and make sure she was "seat belted" in..... He was very upset if she was not seat belted. I have a feeling we may need 2 bouncy chairs when we finally have our new addition. Reegan will probably still assume that the first chair is for DENA only....

2 comments:

Crystal said...

how cute is that. that is what my boys did when i got all my stuff out for #3. they wanted to sit in the swing and the bouncy! i hope you are doing good. when are you due again>?

Sarah F. said...

Too funny Tara...I finally put our swing away for when Nathan came...it was always full of babies and dolls. Plus they wore out the batteries on their dolls!