Monday, December 15, 2008

Time for an update

Well as you can tell, we have not been able to upload pictures lately onto our blog. Our personal computer crashed, and has been shipped off to Rob in Seattle, to see if there is any hope left for it. Rob is the computer guru in the family so we are hoping he work some magic! So we have been borrowing a computer from Mitch's work until we figure out what we will do so I am limited to what I can do on the work computer.

But things are going great for us. We are currently making banana bread for the neighbors and our house is smelly pretty good! I would like to eat them all, and I just keep telling myself that pregnant women can eat whatever they want and not to feel quilty about it. However, I just do not think that is the right attitude!

Reegan is growing like a weed. We had a great Thanksgiving a few weeks ago, and were able to spend time with both my side and Mitch's side of the family. Its makes for along day, but it was great to see everyone. We have our christmas tree up, and have been lucky that Reegan leaves it alone. Last year we had a tree with decorations from about halfway up, however this year Reegan just loves to look at the decorations. He is a character, and wants to be the one to turn the lights on in the morning and off when he goes to bed. If someone else beats him to it, its just all downhill from there. I think you could say we have a little "OCD" in that little boy.

2 comments:

Meikle's said...

I AM GLAD REEGAN IS LEAVING THE TREE ALONE THIS YEAR,HOPE TOU GET THE COMPUTER FIXED SOON, WE NEED PICTURES OF THAT CUT BOY!!!!

Christa&James said...

Actually I didn't have anything until you gave us that! :) I kept thinking I'd get one and then never did. Some of my cousin's sell it and talked me into doing it. So, if you need anything let me know. :)