Saturday, January 17, 2009

Who needs water..





Reegan found his swimming toy the other day in the closet, and insisted on Mitch blowing it up for him. Mitch got it all blown up and Reegan has just had a GREAT time! He crawls in there and plays and just has a great time, I have a feeling he would rather play with it OUT of the water than actually IN the water.
He has also started to blame Dena (his favorite white bear) for things being wrong or breaking. He managed to get the steering wheel off of the coupe swimming toy, and he brought it to me all upset and said, "Dena broke it.... " Apparently we need to start working on the truth



Also I thought these pictures of Reegan were fun. I had ordered a few new bedspread/quilt things for our room, and Reegan had to put them back in the box and then get in on top of it and play. He thought it was great and was upset when I shipped the box and some of the quilts back to the store!

Who needs toys, when you have boxes!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

i totally hear you on the boxes thing my kids will play in them for hours! great toys!