Monday, March 9, 2009

We are alive..

It has been weeks since I posted anything new, but life seems pretty quiet lately.

I am on the countdown for the new baby to arrive. I am only 11 days from my due date, and would happy going in any time now! I am ready to be done with the pregnancy, but really should not complain, because I have had pretty easy pregnancies... They say this is a baby girl, so we are crossing our fingers that the ultrasound was correct. If not, we are going to need to get some boy clothes out and ready! Reegan seems pretty excited to be a brother, but I really dont think he has any idea what is going on.

My sister Abby had her baby about a month ago. He is so cute, and Reegan loves him. They named him Dayton, and Reegan loves to go and visit him. This is my favorite picture of Dayton. I just love his cheeks!! That is one bonus to have a big baby, which is common for my family!!


Mitch has been crazy busy at work lately, which is a huge blessing. But I think he is ready for a break and is constantly asking if I am in labor so he can have a few days off of work! We are staying busy and are currently trying to figure out what we are going to do with our yard this summer.... fences, trees, flowers, shrubs, and grasss. We have a busy summer ahead of us, but we are excited.

Hopefully my next post will have baby news!! Everyone cross your fingers!

2 comments:

Sarah F. said...

I hope everything goes well for you and the baby Tara. I will be thinking of you. Good luck! Can't wait to hear the news!

charm said...

That is a cute little baby boy! Congrats, Abby! Tara, I can't wait to see your little girl! Have you bought anything pink YET?!? :)