Sunday, October 18, 2009

Look back

Today during nap time I took the time to read over my past posts. I have never been a huge blogger, but it seriously brough back good memories of funny things Reegan has done, or said. It made me realize that I wanted to do better on blogger, so that is the goal.

Today I got the CD back from Tasha with our kids pictures that we had taken a few days ago. They were great! Our kids are not usually very good at pictures, but this was different. Tasha had a airplane and a car for some props, and that made Reegan's day. He still asks to go back and ride them again. He loved them. Here are a few of my favorite.













Anyways, I loved the pictures and I think I might just print them all off to have!
This weekend I convinced Mitch that we would stay home from a weekend in Utah, to sheetrock our storage room. It was just as fun!! At least now I can get my food storage and stuff up off the floor and not just continue to pile it all on the floor in the basement!




4 comments:

Warnick Family said...

Your kids are adorable! Those pics are so so cute!!! Love 'em, love 'em! Hope all continues to go well for you!!!

Rebecca said...

CUTE!!!! You need to post your family picture!!!

Ashlee said...

Those pictures are seriously sooo cute!

Jill said...

they are getting sooooo big!!!! :)