Friday, October 3, 2008

I love your blog award!

I LOVE YOUR BLOG AWARD
I just got awarded an "I love your blog award" from Lindsay K!

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others.

The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone? lost in the purse
2. Where is your significant other? at work
3. Your hair color? blonde
4. Your mother? caring
5. Your father? hard working
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? Didn't have one.
8. Your dream/goal? healthy and happy
9. The room you're in? office at work
10. Your hobby? I seriously dont have any, life is sad huh! :)
11. Your fear? to many to list
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled
13. Where were you last night? working on the kitchen hardwood floor
14. What you're not? wide awake
15. One of your wish-list items? MOVE OUT OF APARTMENT
16. Where you grew up? in Idaho
17. The last thing you did? dropped Reegan off at my sister's house
18. What are you wearing? hoddie and capri's
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? boring
22. Your mood? frustrated
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? dirty
25. Something you're not wearing? pants
26. Favorite store? target
27. Your summer? exhausting
28. Love someone? definately
29. Your favorite color? blue/green
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? not sure

Here are the seven people I'm tagging for the "I Love Your Blog" award.
1. Jill
2. Charm
3. Natasha
4. Becca
5. Christa
6. Ashlee
7. Kerstin

1 comment:

kerstin said...

I'm so glad you tagged me! I never get tagged!! :)