Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"oooooooooh cold momma!!! ... "

Last night after working at the house for a few hours, we headed home. I didn't notice at the wipes from the diaper bag had fallen out of the bag and onto the seat. Well now that its a little colder at night, the wipes were extremely cold this morning, and had a little frost on them.

Reegan and I had to run out to the house this morning before work and meet the carpet guys and of course, Reegan had to fill his diaper. I went and grabbed the diaper bag and realized that the wipes were on the seat instead of the bag. My poor little boy... I had to scrap the frost off the wipes and tried to warm them up in front of the heater vent in the house, but it was a COLD diaper change. As I was wiping his butt checks, he said, "oooooh, cold momma!!!" That was the fastest diaper change we have ever had. Reegan just stayed put and didn't even dare move for the fear of having to go through it again...... I guess the lesson of this story is to store some extra wipes at the house so we dont have to go through that again!

He is a tropper though! :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

He is a trooper, LIncoln would've screamed bloody murder. I can't Grant to hold still long enough to change his diaper, he's my rollie pollie.

Ashlee said...

haha...i think thats funny, but of course, you know me. I take pleasure in finding little ways to torture my own children :)

Christa&James said...

Tara,
Thanks so much for the Scentsy Warmer. I have been meaning to order one for the past couple of months but hadn't gotten around to it. Glad I didn't! It smells great!