Tuesday, October 7, 2008

STUPID CAR

We had to take my car into the dealer because it was making a strange noise and we needed to get it fixed before my warranty is gone. So today I am driving Mitch's car. And to be honest, I hate to drive Mitch's car, always have, always will....

As Reegan I get loaded up and on our way to aunt's Kerstin's house, who had volunteered to watch Reegan this morning, when the low fuel light came on. I decided to pull over and get some gas ASAP, because who knows how long Mitch had been driving with the light on. I get to the gas station, take the key out, and put some gasoline into the car. I get back into the car, start the car, and then it dies. This continues for a several minutes BEFORE I call Mitch to tell him the bad news. When Mitch showed up, he noticed that for the few seconds that the car was running that it would have a security light on. So we pulled out the manual, and apparently you are only able to use the keys that are original to the car. (I had used Mitch's key when we left the aparmtent, and after I got gas, I put my key into the ignition without knowing it.) So Reegan and I spend about 45 minutes at the truck stop watching the trucks, and Reegan asking to "get out" but thankfully its just a key issue, I hate having car issues!

PS: I HATE MITCH'S CAR!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS T!!! THat is sooo exciting!!! You and Mitch must have visited your parents cabin recently.. haha... & Sorry about the cars.. i know you hate things when they break!