Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Arrival

Well we are proud to let everyone know that we have had our baby girl!! I was induced Friday the 13th at 6 am, and baby NO NAME arrived at 7:03 pm. It was a long day, but over all, everything went great and was so much better than the labor and delivery with Reegan.
weight: 9 pounds 4 oz
height: 21.5 inches
As you can tell from the comment earlier, we have not settled on a name, but hope to be released from the hospital in about an hour and a half, so we will have to get it settled on soon.





6 comments:

DaNae said...

Congrats, Tara!! She is beautiful! I think Kendall is a great girl name. And you're not kidding about the big babies! I think your little girl has Dayton beat already with the chubby cheeks! :) SO CUTE!

Ashlee said...

Congrats Tara! I'm glad things went better for you this time. She's a cutie! I love the chubby cheeks

Sarah F. said...

Congats Tara! I am so glad it all went well for you and baby. She looks absolutely adorable!

charm said...

The pictures wouldn't work on the e-mail.... so I had to check out the blog. She's so beautiful! What a perfectly pink little sweetheart!

Jill said...

CONGRTS!!!!!! SHE IS A DOLL! SHe looks soooo much like Reegan! I hope the labor went good this time! Let me know how ya feel! Can't wait to meet her!

Warnick Family said...

Congrats to you and your family! We look forward to meeting her and seeing you guys again this summer!