Sunday, March 22, 2009

We decided on a name...


Well we decided on a name. You would think that 9 months, or 40 weeks would be long enough to decide on a name, but not for us!

The winner is .... Kendall Lyn Chapple

here a few pictures that I thought would be fun to share with everyone.
Reegan does NOT share his blanket or pillow ever, but he has decided to share his pillow with Kendall while they watch a cartoon before bedtime. (As you can tell, Kendall is sleeping through it, but its the thought that Reegan will share his pillow that counts.)

4 comments:

kerstin said...

Oh, and the cute pink sweatsuit outfit, I can't believe my girls used to fit in those. My emotions are all crazy, why am I crying when I see those little clothes? =)

Justin and Melissa Farmer said...

Love the name! Your kids are adorable! Looks like your little boy is a great big brother!

The Cooks said...

Hey Tara! I was blog hopping from Kerstin's and saw that you had the baby. Congratulations!! She is beautiful, and I love her name too. :)

Brian & Lexie said...

She is so cute! I love the name. I want to come visit let me know what the best time to come is... weekends, nights...? Let me know! I'll bring food!!!!